My Client, a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Senior Finance Systems Analyst ERP.
The Finance & HR Technology departments support all of Finance & HR IT requirements. The team is split between the US and the UK in accordance with our user base. The systems we support are primarily SAP based however there is a growing contingent of other applications both cloud-based and on premise.
The purpose of the role is as follows:
- Manage end-to-end work, from collecting requirements, design changes, implement them and promote them to the live system under direction of the SAP Finance Systems Manager
- Work within the established change framework to ensure appropriate prioritisation and testing of changes
- Continuously and proactively seek improvement to the system by understanding customer's activities and challenges
- Become a trusted business partner by customers and one of the main point's of contact for queries/issues in the SAP Finance Systems
- Provide end user support and training as required
- Produce documentation for design, testing, and support of both users and administrators
- Conduct periodic system reviews with key stakeholders and proactively follow-up on activities
- Liaise with the Basis / Security / ABAP developers as required
- Work using the Agile methodology and leverage collaboration tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence, AHA, ServiceNow, teams)
- Support internal and external audit requests
- Assist the Global Finance System Manager with managing SAP Basis activities/resources including system refreshes, server updates, disaster recovery activities, patches, transports, change controls, and timing within sprints.
- Assist the Global Finance System Manager with managing SAP 3rd party developer/functional support hours as well as an in-house technical specification repository
- 8 Years' experience with SAP Finance Systems
- Scoping activities
- Confident and Professional in working with senior members of accounting/business stakeholders
- Solution design/present options
- Create functional specifications
- Requirements Gathering
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Configure and develop solutions based on specifications
- Write test scripts, perform testing and conduct defect resolution
- Provide end user support and training as required on all applicable systems
- Support business as usual operations, including completion of month, quarter and year end finance close
- Some level of accounting knowledge
- Some level of project mgmt. skills to meet deliverables timely and efficiently
- Maintains and enhances the SAP Financials modules including: FI (including asset accounting), CO.
- Accountable for all SAP interface systems integration to multiple 3rd party systems. Responsible for design, configuration, testing, and documentation, including functional specifications.