With Business Travel reaching exceptional growth levels and with no sign of slowing down, we're looking for a highly skilled Senior Business Travel Consultant to join the team of an enterprising and customer focused TMC!Our client holds a bespoke reputation with a focus on delivering the kind of personal service that isn't easily found. Their client base spans the worlds of entertainment, sport and household brands meaning you'll be given the opportunity to work on some interesting and varied travel itineraries!With no call centre in sight, this is a hybrid role which gives you the flexibility to work 3 days from the office in Central London to be with your team and 2 days from home (to be with your dog!). The salary is reflective of your skill set and experience meaning your hard work and dedication to your job won't go unrewarded.You'll be able to fully utilise your travel industry knowledge within a small and supportive team, growing and developing your client base who will see you as a pivotal part of their business.We're looking for the Senior Business Travel Consultant for this role to be/have:
- A current and competent GDS user (Amadeus would be great but cross training possible)
- Be confident dealing with suppliers and clients on a daily basis via phone, email or in person
- Have excellent communication and IT skills
- Work well in a small team and enjoy working for an independent company
- Experience handling VIP corporate accounts would be beneficial but general Business Travel experience essential
With the opportunity to earn an annual bonus plus your birthday off, if you're ready to hear more about this position and company then please get in touch and we would be happy to share!