Counted Recruitment are currently recruiting a VAT & CIS Accountant for a great service business based in Birmingham . The role will see you play a crucial part in a large finance team.
Main duties of this VAT & CIS Accountant role include:
- Responsible for the reconciliation of VAT balance sheet account codes
- Reconcile and investigate differences of the GL & financial tax register
- Manage all CIS returns
- Be the Subject Matter Expert to the company on VAT & CIS compliance
- Support the business with Sub Contract Compliance and the roll out of self billing
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Act as a point of escalation for Finance business leaders
- Manage 1+ team members
Location / Office / Hours
A fantastic Birmingham based business, working within a hybrid working scheme, easily commutable and with free parking.
Culture, Ownership and Industry
Part of a large UK group, this business turns over £300m, with a finance team of circa 20.
The business has been constantly growing over the last few years and are now looking to add a new accountant who will grow with them.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate will have experience of VAT and CIS, most likely from a construction setting.
REF - 32971