Regulatory Reporting Manager - London - International Bank - Salary up to £90,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Working for the European subsidiary of an international Banking Group based in the City, a dynamic financial institution with a broad product range.
The Bank are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager who will operate as #2 within the prudential reg function, leading on day to day BAU reporting across capital, liquidity and Bank of England, as well as involvement in automation and project work. The Bank:
You will join a team which is focused on driving significant change and automation within the function, developing improved systems as well as processes and staying at the forefront of regulatory changes. You'll work for highly experienced and technically savvy leadership teams, in a business which is investing heavily in people and processes. The Role:
As Regulatory Reporting Manager, you'll be responsible for owning the production of daily, monthly and quarterly reporting for both local and head office leadership teams. You will also own the monthly, quarterly and annual external reporting to Bank of England and PRA/FCA including COREP, FINREP and Liquidity reports.
In addition to BAU, you'll continuously improve and automate regulatory reporting processes and support on implementing new reporting tools (Vermeg).Responsibilities:
- Production of daily, monthly and quarterly internal reporting requirements for local and head office management.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual external reporting requirements to the Bank of England and the PRA/FCA on an accurate and timely basis (COREP, FINREP & Liquidity reports).
- Further automate regulatory reporting and assist with the implementation of Agile Reporter and CRDV/CRR2 requirements.
- Develop additional controls and process enhancements to improve the accuracy and quality for the regulatory reporting processes.
- Drive the understanding of capital and liquidity regulatory reporting requirements across the business and provide regulatory support to other functions as required.
- Provide cross functional support across Finance as required.
- Provide oversight for Italian Regulatory reporting performed by outsourced service provider.
- To perform any other responsibilities that he/she may be reasonably called upon to perform.
- Extensive previous experience of Regulatory Reporting in a UK PRA regulated institution
- Advanced understanding of Basel III requirements
- Understanding of Capital and Liquidity reporting
- Previous track record of delivering process & systems change and automation
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel (ideally to Macro level but not essential)
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant or equivalent would be desirable but not essential
Please apply now or for more info