We are a family run business located in Kingswood, Surrey near the M25 and we are looking to expand our team and have a new position open for an Accounts manager.
As a hoarding & Fencing Company we work with a number of commercial clients on new developments, demolitions, renovations and due to our growth, we are now expanding our team.
- Payroll - Weekly & Monthly
- Bank Reconciliation
- Card Reconciliation
- Wages Reconciliation and journals
- Inputting Purchase ledger invoices
- Compiling a payment list ready to pay suppliers
- Making payments to suppliers
- Supporting the credit controller with any queries or concerns relating to Sales Ledger.
- Monthly Journals to ensure correct nominal codes are used.
- Monthly P&L for managers meeting
- Monthly VAT return
- Work with Purchasing dept on rates/Cost of materials
- Assisting with the company budget
- Company Year-end procedures.
- Any other business required to support the team & business.
About the candidate.
- In Depth working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
- Experience within construction environment
- Ideally part qualified within finance - or suitable experience within a finance role.
- Excellent computer and telephone skills.
Due to our location, you will need to be a Car driver.