Defence sector experienced Operational Security Manager required onsite in Bracknell for a leading digital IT organisation. Salary to be discussed. You must be confident in performing and undertaking key security activities in support of a large service on behalf of the customer. Recognised as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, you will perform varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.Experience
- Defence sector experience, including in-depth understanding of the constraints imposed by HMG/MOD Information Assurance Policies (including JSP440 and JSP604);
- Responsible for providing Security governance and oversight across all activities of the Service, which includes physical/building, system and people security related aspects;
- Responsible for providing advice and guidance on Security best practice and process from a day to day operations perspective, contributing and producing operational processes (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalation problems;
- Manage systems within SLA, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitor performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for reporting timely and accurate information on progress to the Lead Service Delivery Manager;
- Establish working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and/or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer's business in order to deliver and enhance the service.
- Take ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems and escalations. Engage with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyse information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.