Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL) is the umbrella legal entity for the Grant Thornton global network of member firms. GTIL sets the strategic direction, convenes member firms, connects global communities, and protects the brand and reputation of the network. GTIL and the member firms will continually improve the sustainability of their operations and strive to make a positive impact on clients, people, markets, and the communities in which we operate, in line with the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). OVERALL ROLE PURPOSE
The role supports the Go Beyond Brand strategy through the delivery of a best-in-class user experience across the global digital estate, ensuring the consistent application of the Grant Thornton brand across online channels, the optimisation of user journeys to drive the desired commercial outcomes and delivery of new tools and functionality to facilitate international business. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the global website platform development programme, working closely with our offshore development partner to ensure the efficient and successful delivery of key functional and optimisation projects for the website platform.
- Create and implement a platform roadmap by having oversight of current and future digital development needs and requests driven by the Brand & Digital team, the rest of the network body (GTIL) and our member firm network and prioritising the development requests against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Roadmap and sprint planning with the offshore development team, ensuring the correct documentation and training materials are in place, kept up to date and communicated to the network and key stakeholders regularly.
- Ongoing optimisation of the global digital user experience to drive more commercial outcomes for our member firms through a test and learn approach
- Shape ideas and create project concepts and business cases working with the Associate Director - Digital and key stakeholders
- Day-to-day management of the global web presence of GTIL
- Advising & consulting Member Firms to ensure optimum use of the global digital platform and adherence (by applying brand governance policies) to Grant Thornton digital strategy, brand and best practice. This includes providing guidance, training & education to Member Firms on website performance and optimisation of digital channels.
- Playing an active role in the governance of the global network's digital presence; leading forums and digital speciality groups to help shape digital activity across the network.
EXPERIENCE - ESSENTIAL
- Demonstrable experience of working in a digital delivery environment, in particular with Agile delivery methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Good organisation and time management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to manage expectations and clearly articulate delivery process
- Be a champion of the user and have a user-centric approach
- Excellent written English and understanding of writing for digital
- Agile thinker and problem solver
- Self-starter with the ability and confidence to develop and implement their workload and initiatives
- Ambassador for the Grant Thornton brand and a thoughtful, culturally aware diplomat and stakeholder manager
EXPERIENCE - DESIRABLE
- Extensive knowledge and experience within a project management or delivery environment
- Strong, hands-on working knowledge of content management systems (CMS) with a distinct advantage of direct experience of the Episerver/Optimizely platform
- Experienced in digital user experience and journey mapping
- Experience in adhering to SEO, Usability and accessibility standards
- Organised and passionate about building and delivering client-centric experiences
- Knowledge of the Agile delivery methodologies such as scrum and Kanban
- Management of offshore delivery teams
- Understanding of the social media landscape