The Energy team here at Advanced Resource Managers are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to work on a contract basis with a leading client in the Nuclear Defence industry.
To deliver low risk, low complexity tasks/work packages within a formal project environment to contribute towards successful completion of projects, under the control of a project manager or senior project manager, compliant with AWE processes.Qualifications
Desirable - Formal Project Management Qualification (i.e APM, PMP)Key requirements and essential skills for the role
This role is situated in the Capital Projects Office as part of AWE's Infrastructure Programme. You will support Central Projects Governance, Performance and the Integration of Large portfolio of Capital infrastructure Projects. Experience in Change management, Governance, Reporting and working in a PSO / PMO is desirableKey Responsibilities:
- Undertake tasks for Governance (compliance and reporting).
- Task management of project resources (people, money).
- Support the planning of the task/project.
- Deliver work as defined in the Work Authorisation Document (WAD).
- Support and initiate change against the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- Support, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.