As a global leader within the Property Services sector, this established group provides market leading, end-to-end solutions and "best in class" investor services to an international client portfolio. Continued profitable growth across all operating divisions within Europe, North America and Asia, has created a new high-profile opportunity for a graduate qualified accountant to undertake a Finance Business partner role within the EMEA finance team. A broad brief includes:
- Finance business partnering a portfolio of Executives & key stakeholders across HR, IT, Finance on budgets, forecasts & actuals
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for overheads reporting
- Financial analysis of overhead cost trends & variances
- Orchestrating & delivering annual budgeting & forecasting of overheads
- Identifying & implementing opportunities to streamline reporting & planning processes
As a 2:1 or 1st class graduate qualified accountant, with a proven background in reporting and management accounting within an international commercial environment, you will demonstrate the ability to deliver business-critical financial information within a challenging and dynamic business. The role demands a proactive, energetic approach, the personality to build robust relationships with key stakeholders and gravitas to drive through value-added process improvements. The group offers excellent career opportunities throughout the business.APPLICATIONS ONLY CONSIDERED FROM THOSE ELIGIBLE TO LIVE & WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT RESTRICTION
Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting and Finance; HR - Human Resources and Personnel; IT - Information Technology; Pfi/PPP and FM; Procurement and Purchasing; Project Management and PMO; Sales and Marketing.