Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation in Scotland, is currently looking to recruit Project Managers for initial 6 month contracts - with the potential to extend - on a rate of £245/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances these roles will be remote based for the duration of the contract.
- Proven experience of project management
- Good knowledge and evidenced application of methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects
- Experience of change management and the use of skills to facilitate change
- Experience of co-ordinating all Project Phases including Initiation, Design, Implementation, Transition and Support
- Experience of chairing meetings.
- Evidence of excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to recognise and adapt to the environment in which the project operates.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Formal project management training e.g PRINCE2™, AGILE™.
- Experience of using information for management purposes and in setting and monitoring targets and performance indicators
- Experience and knowledge of delivering effective customer-orientated services
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures and effective financial management skills
- Experience of technical/digital delivery
- Experience of people management
- Knowledge and experience of delivering quality improvement initiatives e.g. the ability to analyse and redesign business processes to make best use of the people involved and enabling this with new technology as appropriate.
- Evidence of excellent communication and negotiation/influencing skills.
- Effective leadership skills. Ability to lead and create a clear common purpose amongst the members of the sub-project teams
- Constructing pragmatic proposals for developing new initiatives that balance innovation and excellent modern methods within the resources available, and that have a clear change management plan.
If you would like to hear more about these opportunities please get in touch