My client based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Corporate Account Executive to work out of their City centre office. The salary for the role is £21,000 - £24,000 and is working Monday - Friday.
The role of Corporate Account Executive is to maintain and develop a portfolio of clients, managing the relationship, organisation and delivery of financial education programmes, identifying account development opportunities which will result in continuous business growth.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within the financial services industry, with a good understanding of UK financial services, regulations and ethics. Their duties will include:
* Preparing and issuing client review packs to Advisers in advance of client meetings
* Undertaking Capital Gains Tax hanalysis
* Opening and handling client post
* Administer Bed and ISA transactions and annual realignment
* Accurately input new enquiry information onto the CRM system
If you would be interested in applying for the role please apply immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age