One of the world's largest aerospace companies is on the search for an experienced Production Planner and Technical Records Administrator to join their team onsite at Gatwick. If you have experience with Part 145 and are familiar with MRO then this may be for you.
The Technical Records Administrator will have the responsibility for ensuring all our clients Customer Technical records remain compliant with internal procedures, customers procedures and regulatory requirements. The technical records administrator will report to the Lead Production Planner.
Roles and responsibilities.
* Ensure compliance with all applicable Regulatory requirements and Internal procedures.
* Collect all paperwork from check management and review and file accordingly ensuring all if any corrections are distributed to the relevant departments / person.
* Perform audits of all ATL (Aircraft Technical Log) pages, Work Packs, Engineering Documentation and any further documentation denoting maintenance carried out on aircraft.
* Be the onsite customer focal for any Technical Records queries before during and after any maintenance visits.
* Carry out random and scheduled Quality checks on all documentation. Compile reports and feedback to the Lead Production Planner and management team.
* Create and distribute monthly metrics on all technical record errors / issues.
* Scan and electronically file all documentation in the correct location and format according to local procedures.
* Archive documentation in the correct location and in the correct format in line with local procedures.
* Use AMOS to support Technical Records activities and any other requirements.
* Where possible carry out tasks, within capabilities, to assist other departments within the organisation.
* Support and contribute to any continuous improvement.
* Ensure the Technical records department remains compliant for all internal and external audits.
* Work closely with the Planning and Technical Services team during the preparation and execution of maintenance projects.
* Previous experience working within a Part 145 MRO is essential.
* Be able to work unsupervised but also be a team player who will grasp opportunities to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers.
To be considered for this role please apply directly to this advert
Spring Engineering Solutions (a trading name of Roevin Management Services Limited) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Spring Engineering Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring Engineering Solutions. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website