Elevation Procurement & Supply Chain are delighted to be working with a major Public Sector Organisation based in Sheffield in the search for an Interim Deputy Head of Procurement. This will play a critical role in the Department due to ongoing transformational changes currently taking place.
Working on an interim day-rate basis, and reporting to Head of Procurement, you will help support the Department and be influential in helping deliver a strategic Procurement Service.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Influence and engage senior stakeholders, providing sound commercial advice to ensure that all procurement activity is delivered in a manner that is compliant, effective and delivers value for money
- Lead and manage regional large-scale procurements
- Demonstrating strong leadership qualities to effectively lead and manage the department to optimise performance and output
- Implement best practice contract management and provide commercial advice on the management of individual or group contracts
Elevation Procurement & Supply Chain would be keen to speak with candidates who have the following skills and experiences:
- MCIPS Qualified
- Extensive knowledge of OJEU/EU Procurement Legislation
- Senior level experience of creating and leading change within a commercial environment
- Experience of working on a national and regional level
- Proven experience of developing, implementing and leading on financial savings
Elevation Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on engineering, operational and technical positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you