Part-time / Full-time - Car Park Attendant - Coventry
We are looking to appoint a Car Park Attendant (CPA) to join our successful and busy dealership in Coventry. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, have an outgoing personality and professional communication skills, as well as being able to work on their own initiative as a key member of a hard-working team. A clean driving licence is essential along with some previous customer service experience, though full training will be given. Part-time or Full-time hours will be considered.
As CPA, your main responsibilities will be;
* To greet customers arriving on site in a polite and courteous manner.
* To direct the customer in to an appropriate car parking space, or offer to park their car for them, allowing swift and efficient checking in.
* To operate vehicle safely and in accordance with the Company's Occupational Driving Policy. Establish customer requirements in a thorough and courteous way, and then meet or exceed those requirements.
* To ensure that collection and delivery times/dates are met, or that in the worst case customers are called in advance to inform them of a delay.
* To ensure vehicle is in a clean condition, road legal & roadworthy
* To report any accident or fault on any vehicle to Service Reception immediately.
* To check and maintain working conditions of service loan vehicles.
* Ensure any customer complaints are directed accordingly to ensure they are recorded and appropriate action taken.
* To maintain a positive attitude to customers and members of staff, promoting effective communication both internally and externally.
* To attend training courses upon request and keep up to date with company and franchise developments.
* To ensure Health and Safety procedures are observed and maintained at all times.
* To undertake additional duties as directed by management
* To be aware of the forecourt area and ensure it is presentable
* Site management ensuring car park is kept clear for customers
* Transfer of cars to compound when required.
* Assisting customers entering and exiting the car park
At West Way Nissan, you can enjoy the benefits of a preferential family and friends discount, minimum £100k years salary life cover, free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Standard Life Pension scheme, as well as training and genuine career progression opportunities. We also operate in accordance with our core values that make us FITTER; Fairness, Integrity, Teamwork, Trust, Excellence and Respect.
If you have the qualities for this role and share our core values, please apply below