Our client is looking for a Campaigns Advisor to join their team. They will support the Senior Campaign Advisor to implement the campaign strategy and requires an understanding of the environment facing a public sector organisation running multiple campaigns with different objectives.
£155 Per Day PAYE
Temporary - 6 month contract
You will need to have strong communication skills, with the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to engage and inspire residents, as well as provide mentioning and training across functions. Adaptable at working in a fast moving environment that relies on real time communication.
* Engage with stakeholders on a consultative rather than a supplier basis and ensure the promotion of the Communications and Marketing function as a centre of excellence
* Ensure the successful implementations of the corporate campaigns strategy, together with the Senior Campaign Advisor and work flexibly and collaboratively across structural boundaries in support of key outcomes
* Be competent in interpreting insights and intelligence to guide the development of compelling and effective campaign briefs with responsibility for ensuring rigour in project management
* Deploy relevant multichannel marketing tactics for successful delivery of multiple corporate campaigns with varying objectives, including email, social and web assets
* Manage the delivery of a programme of corporate campaigns, involving the development of an effective and informed brief, planning strategy, execution and evaluation, working with internal and external stakeholders to engage and inspire audiences including residents
* Manage the implementations, tracking and measurement of campaigns to celebrate success and to gather learning for future campaigns
* Be responsible for briefing and overseeing the work of internal and external specialists, such as designers, to deliver aspects of the campaign activity and bring the campaign in on brief, time and budget
* Demonstrate enthusiasm for engaging with residents 'where they are' both online and off-line to encourage and resident first' culture within the organisation
* Liaise with relevant stakeholders and attend project meetings, providing regular status updates and impact reports to communication the progress of the corporate campaigns
* Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management workframe
* Educated by degree level or equivalent experience
* Evidence of professional development and expert knowledge in relevant area
* Experience in Campaign marketing, ideally in a public sector
* Experience of working in a political environment
* Proven Experience in Communications and Marketing advisory
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers