Groomfield Recruitment are looking for a CNC Setter Operator on a permanent contract based in Sutton Coldfield.
The skills needed for this role are:
* FLT license - Counterbalance
* 2 years' experience working within a factory, VMC/VMG machinery
* Experience using Microsoft Office
* Experience using measuring equipment
* Grade A-C levels in GCSE or A-levels
The ideal candidate will have:
* Ability to use own initiative
* Good problem-solving skills
* Close attention to detail
* Excellent customer service
Main duties include:
* Produce accurate, high-quality components
* Working with the coordinator and engineer to ensure the machines are run efficiently with optimum cycle times
* Understanding company objectives and strive to meet or exceed the KPI's and metrics
* Reporting to the cell co-ordinator the CNC setter operator will be responsible for setting and operation of CNC
* Adhering to all health & safety procedures at all times
* Highlighting and reporting faults to coordinator or engineers
You will be working 38 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern
* Week 1 - 08:00am-17:00pm Mon-Thurs and 08:00am-12:00pm Fridays
* Week 2 - 07:30am-16:30pm Mon-Thurs and 07:30am-11:30am Fridays
Pay rate is £9.87 per hour.
Please submit your CV if this role is of interest to you.
Please apply with your CV. This will be reviewed by a member of our team who will consider your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications - if successful you will be contacted within 72 hours.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Groomfield Recruitment Ltd. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed