Our Client is the leading Ansul distributor in the UK, are looking to create a new position, reporting to the Operations Director.
The National Service Manager will deliver a first class efficient, reliable, and operationally effective service team, build and develop the existing customer service base, ensuring maximum revenue generation whilst maintaining best in class health and safety compliance. You will provide clear leadership of the service team with clear communication of and adherence to company policies.
* To be responsible and accountable for the operational service delivery, meeting PPM compliance targets and ensuring adherence to corrective SLA's of the customers, ensuring sufficient and efficient resourcing of suitably skilled and qualified engineers to deliver on the company commitments to its customers.
* Responsible for P&L and profitability in accordance with agreed target parameters.
* Performance reviews of all engineers and competency reviews to support training requests
* Management of the Lead Engineers to deliver a first class service to all our customers whilst clearly delegating lead engineer responsibilities of day to day management of regional engineers.
* Management of the scheduler to ensure efficient labour deployment on a postcode analysis and forward planning basis, and ensuring deployment of engineers on call out works within SLA of customers.
* Ensure that scheduling teams adhere to KPI's set for customer communication
* To ensure first time fix rates of 95% within your region based on good stock control, analysis of customer equipment and sufficient technical training
* Maximise revenue generation of engineers, meeting or exceeding targets set for each engineer classification.
* Service certificate reviews for every completed engineer job per day to determine if further customer support is required paying particular attention to further action calls raised.
* Weekly reporting on engineer performance, customer service delivery within your region and Protean status of jobs
* Review department commitment regularly ensuring optimum utilisation of resources to achieve agreed service levels in line with agreed KPI's (engineering areas covered, callout rotas and holidays)
* Audit and authorise service department running cost's Inc. - Time sheets, expenses, parts ordered, commissions, fuel expense.
* To act as escalation for customer needs, complaints, and concerns with a sense of urgency as and when required
* To monitor Health and Safety Compliance - completion of toolbox talks, health and safety audits (PPE, Ladder, vehicle etc.), reporting accidents, near misses and dangerous occurrences.
Required Key Skills
* Commercially aware
* Personality - Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm to succeed.
* Calm under pressure
* Excellent communicator with experience of managing an effective service team with proven results.
* Enthusiastic and effective man management skills.
* Experience of working in a challenging/ fast paced environment
* Professional, Assertive, and positive approach.
* A positive approach to all situations.
What we can offer to the successful applicant
* Competitive Salary £38-45,000 per annum
* Air-conditioned company van, smartphone and all the specialist tools needed to provide a professional service to our customers.
* 25 Days paid annual leave
* An extra day holiday on your birthday
* Contributory Pension Scheme through the Royal London Group providing you with 5% of your salary paid by you and 3% paid by the Company