Our client, a highly regarded Automotive dealership, are looking for an experienced and innovative Aftersales Manager to join their team in North London.
This exciting opportunity requires an individual who will be proactive and can efficiently manage the aftersales team to deliver an exceptional financial performance as well as quality customer experience.
* Able to motivate and inspire the team, developing their skills and knowledge to continually achieve the best results.
* Monitor performance and identify opportunities or take corrective action.
* Achieve and exceed performance indicators in line with company expectations.
* Possess strong communication skills and desire to deliver an excellent quality of service to every customer
* Capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
* Able to examine and analyse financial data and monitor expenditure.
* Manage customer complaints to deliver excellent service and
* maximise customer retention.
* Make sure that the department always adheres to/ complies with health and safety and environmental legislation.
* Experience as an Automotive Service Manager is essential
Salary: Basic + Bonus (£40,000 to £65,000)
Sound like the job for you? Apply now