Pinpoint Resourcing are working with a well established events company who are seeking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. The Finance Business Partner will be working closely with project teams to manage project spend and with the Finance Director to provide accurate data. This role offers a hybrid working arrangement.
* The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for month end closedown
* Management of the fixed asset register
* Assisting in preparing the company annual budget and reforecasts / rolling forecast
* Balance Sheet reconciliation and review
* Preparation of rolling cashflow forecast
* File company quarterly VAT Returns
* As the Finance Business Partner you will Assist with statutory accounts and year end audit
* Filing company quarterly VAT Returns
* Producing pre-event budgets and projections for the Directors
* Assisting the Finance Director in any other ad hoc projects
* Reconciling card and cash takings to accurately report and recognise revenue
* Owning events budgets from a Finance perspective and challenging any overspends
* Ensuring PO's have been raised and approved for all committed costs
* Liaising with Operations and Management to ensure correct and timely client reporting
* Working with Project Managers to reconcile project against budget and report on variances
If you are interested in the role please apply!
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
Pinpoint Resourcing Ltd is an employment agency and employment business