Commercial Finance Manager/FP&A
We are currently working with the Rapidly expanding market leading international drinks business who are actively seeking a Commercial Finance Manager- FP&A for the UK arm of their business to provide management support and to drive the strategy of the UK Business.
* Understand the strategy of the brand and the commercial deliverables which support it
* Assisting with BI reporting project, developing and rationalising existing reporting for the sales force
* Assist in the building of the strategic direction for the UK business unit and guiding decision making for senior stakeholders in the UK and other territories.
* Supporting preparing MI packs and bespoke decks for monthly sales meeting, highlighting areas of opportunity to the sales/commercial teams
* Monitor and review marketing budget and plan with marketing teams on monthly basis
* Return on investment appraisals for marketing projects
* Interrogate and interpret complex financial transactions and principles, translating them into the drivers of commercial performance
* Understands the process for calculating product costings and how to convert this into profitable pricing strategies
* Preparation and analysis of potential pricing scenarios together with recommendations for action
* Provide analysis and insight into the short & long term outturn for submission to FP&A, Central Finance etc
* Ensures robust financial governance within the commercial and marketing functions together with adherence to the wider businesses policies.
* Participate in commercial project teams as required.
* Manage the relationships with their outsourced accounting and payroll partners
* Oversee the maintenance of supplier accounts and be the first point of contact for all finance queries.
* Analyse the viability of new projects and business cases by accurately reflecting the performance of the UK business.
* Involvement in the procurement of products and services HR function.
This Role Requires the following skills:
* Extensive experience within a Commercial finance role in an FMCG experience
* Previous business partnering experience and high levels of analytical skills
* The Commercial Finance Manager- FP&A will join the business at a time when the business are implementing their growth agenda within the UK and therefore this role will require someone who can adapt quickly and is seeking an opportunity which challenges them and provides variety.
* As their UK business grows, this role will evolve therefore we are looking someone who is ambitious and wants to push themselves further.
* This role requires someone who is eager to expand their skillset and get involved in a cross-functional role which will provide the successful individual with exposure to the wider business and senior stakeholders across the business.
* The Successful candidate will be entrepreneurial by nature and wants to grow within an established drinks business.
* The Commercial Finance Manager-FP&A will be very organised, process driven and naturally inquisitive