Badenoch + Clark's NHS client in Greater Manchester requires a PMO Analyst to join a large-scale IT programme for an initial three months. The rate on offer is £275-£325 per day (outside of IR35) and is to start ASAP. This role will be remote in main.
The successful candidate will be joining a continuing and successful IT transformation programme brought about by organisational change. This programme focuses on a wide range of IT change covering IT infrastructure improvements and consolidation, corporate and clinical systems enhancements and information reporting & business intelligence. The primary role and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting key governance meetings including scheduling, diary management, timely preparation of support materials and status reporting.
-Supporting with the on-boarding of new starters and off-boarding of team members
- Continuing maintenance and tracking of project & programme progress and governance.
- Providing consistent guidance to Project and Programme Managers and project Lessons learned, project or programme set-up, project planning, RAID, change control and benefits tracking.
- Delivering regular project & programme information reports, including RAID Logs, Project & programme Status Reports, Resource Forecast Reviews, and Financial tracking.
- Supporting the set-up of new project or programme schedule in MS Project.
In order to be considered, candidates will ideally be skilled and experienced Programme Management Officer who have worked within either an NHS or wider public sector IT large-scale transformation programme. Please apply now and don't miss out as this role is likely to progress quickly