Our client is a rapidly expanding, hugely exciting FMCG Manufacturing Group who are looking to secure the services of a first-class interim engineering professional for a very important capital investment programme.
The role of interim Project Manager will join a team including other interims and will be to support and deliver against a £5m investment which is already approved. Its is an opportunity for the right individual to really showcase their project management and engineering know how against a project with a high degree of complexity around robotics and automation controls. The group is rabidly explaining so there is also the longer-term opportunity for the right candidate who backs themselves to explore other parts of the business that are also investing heavily.
NW site base
* Deliver capital investments on site
* Relocation and Installation of manufatcuring lines
* Automation of the end of the production process across multiple lines
* Manage and organise OEM support, sub-contractors and contractor control
* Ensure continuity of production and supply ensuring engineering workstreams remain on track.
* Full stakeholder engagement
* Handover, projects and safety files all delivered
* c6mth project
* Day rate or Contact
This is an immediate hire for the right candidate so please apply now to register an interest In this opportunity. Please contact Andrew Osbaldeston