Longriver Group are a well established and leading lease funding and asset finance provider to the public sector. Our core brand is Utility Rentals which is entirely education sector focused and enables the budgets of schools, academies, colleges and universities to go further via our market-leading lease, rental and subscription solutions.
Visit our website here: www. utility. rentals
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Finance / Accounts Assistant to join our small team in Burnham, Berkshire.
Finance / Accounts Assistant Role Overview:
The Finance / Accounts Assistant Role is a key role within the company. You will be working within the finance team to ensure all accounts related tasks are completed methodically and on time.
The key elements of this role include:
* Daily working within our Accounts package Xero including invoice administration and maintaining customer and supplier records
* Dealing with customer queries via both telephone and email
* Weekly invoicing and imports into Xero
* Posting cash received to our leasing software
* Issuing credit notes
* Maintaining contracts on our leasing including activation and termination of contracts
* Arrears calls and letters
* Posting supplier payments to our leasing software
* Query invoices with suppliers
* Reconciling bank accounts on Xero
* Assisting with reconciling Month-end
* Setting up BACS payments and sending remittances
* Adhoc invoicing
* Any other Adhoc finance tasks
* Assisting with Year End projects
The perfect candidate will ideally be part-qualified or qualified by experience, will have worked in a similar role and will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Impeccable attention to detail at all times
* Proven finance / accounts experience in a role similar to the above
* Excellent communication and organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise workload is a necessity
* A very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail, with strong numerical ability and data entry skill
* Able to work under pressure, to deadlines and able to multi-task
* Have a professional telephone manner and demonstrate excellent written English
* Be dynamic and professional, with exceptional relationship building skills.
* Be very proficient with all MS Office applications and be able to learn new IT skills and applications quickly.
* The right candidate needs to be proactive, self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
Why join the team at our amazing company?
* Fast-growing, successful company culture
* Regular incentives and rewards
* Good social scene with regular events funded by the company
* Flexible working
How to apply for our Finance / Accounts Assistant role:
If you are a dynamic, driven, team player, who is looking for a role where hard work is recognised and rewarded, then we need you.
Send us your CV, tell us what's great about you, and we'll look forward to meeting with you soon!
Please no calls from agencies - we recruit directly and will not take agency calls. Thank you
You must be eligible to work in the UK