Our client, a highly sought after global brand, with a fun and progressive culture, is looking to source a bright and credible Finance Manager to join its close knit team. This is the perfect role for an ambitious, self-starter studying towards a professional qualification.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the general ledger, including processing of journals, account analysis and all associated transactions and reporting requirement, including but not limited to...
* Manage the team including performance reviews
* Manage the General Ledger for 6 brands, ensuring all monthly postings are completed accurately and in compliance with accounting standards.
* Review and analyse monthly all balance sheet accounts.
* Liaising with auditors, ensuring all relevant back up is provided within deadline and organising annual stock counts.
* Manage the Statutory accounts proccess, ensuring all backing schedules are created, investigate any anomalies ensure all deadlines are met.
* Maintain fixed asset module
* Intercompany ensure all Intercompany invoices, recharges and payments are raised monthly
Key skills and competencies required:
* Experience of month end accounting
* Strong team leader with examples of management
* Knowledge of Navision or similar ERP systems would be advantageous
* Proactive and positive character
* Good time management and organisation skills
* Capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and diligent Finance Manager to join a fantastic business, which can kick-start your career in finance and provide a truly enjoyable, professional working environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration