From April 2022, are you looking for a new EYFS Phase Leader which will challenge you and give you new skills?
This supportive primary school in South East Birmingham is looking for a thoughtful and confident teacher or HLTA with experience working in Nursery and Reception who is looking for an opportunity in leadership.The ideal EYFS Phase Leader should:
- Be a qualified teacher or HLTA with experience working as a phase leader
- Have completed their NQT year or have a CACHE level 3 and have experience working in EYFS.
- First Aid trained, or have a willingness to become first aid trained
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
- If you are an experienced EYFS teacher looking for a new role, please apply with your CV.
High - please apply to speak to our resourcing team.Who are Zen Educate?
We are a certified social enterprise working with over 100 primary schools and appreciate the importance of a good teaching assistant. We help schools to pay higher day rates and offer more transparency to teaching staff. We are helping supply teachers get the recognition they deserve.
No timesheets, no agency phone calls and easy transition if schools want to hire you permanently. The schools we work with require a range of day to day and block term positions to be filled immediately.How to apply?
Register from the comfort of your own home. Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.