A lovely primary SEN school in Bradford is looking for a Special Educational Needs Teacher, to join their team for the summer term, with the potential for a permanent contract to start in the next academic year. The school can offer great opportunities for professional development, and a supportive school environment. If you are interested, please let us know!The ideal SEN Teacher for this role should:
About Zen Educate:
- Have experience working with children with SEN
- Have training or experience in Makaton, and PECS
- Good awareness of SEN teaching & communication strategies
- Highly motivated and driven.
- Be flexible, proactive and patient
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
- If you are an experienced SEN Teacher looking for a new role, please apply with your CV.
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
Set your preferences - Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform. Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
Hassle-free - You no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work.
Completely transparent - We always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission. As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teachers.
Temp-to-perm - Like the school you're working at? Zen Educate makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.