Are you looking for a new SEN teaching assistant role which will challenge you and give you new skills?
This supportive primary school in Small Heath is looking for a thoughtful and confident teaching assistant with experience supporting a year 6 child with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
- Be a Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Have experience working in a 1:1 setting with SEN students, including children with ASD.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- First Aid trained, or have a willingness to become first aid trained
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
- If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply with your CV.
High - please apply to speak to our resourcing team.Who are Zen Educate?
We are a certified social enterprise working with over 100 primary schools and appreciate the importance of a good teaching assistant. We help schools to pay higher day rates and offer more transparency to teaching staff. We are helping supply teachers get the recognition they deserve.
No timesheets, no agency phone calls and easy transition if schools want to hire you permanently. The schools we work with require a range of day to day and block term positions to be filled immediately.How to apply?
Register from the comfort of your own home. Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.