Procurement Category Manager -Logistics, Professional Services, Marketing & FM - Global Food & Beverages Firm -West London + Flexible Working - £55,000 -£62,000 + Car & Bonus To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Highly renowned prestigious firm are seeking an ambitious indirect procurement manager to join their rapidly expanding Global Procurement function. Famed for their forward-thinking culture, they operate with the entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility of a start-up, this is the perfect opportunity for an indirect procurement professional who wants to put their own stamp on a truly Global organisation.
The successful applicant will take autonomy over multiple immature spend areas across business-critical indirect procurement categories such as Marketing, Professional Services and FM Procurement. This is a fantastically broad role which will provide ample development and progression for an individual looking to take the next step in their career and make a global impact at a truly Blue-Chip organisation! As Procurement Manager- Indirects, you will: -
Procurement Manager - Indirects, required background: -
- Have complete ownership over the procurement strategy for various indirect categories, including but not limited to Marketing, Professional Services, IT and FM) managing spends in the hundreds of £millions across a global remit
- Build and implement a brand-new category strategy that will be rolled out to all locations internationally meaning you will collaborate with both local and group functions to add value and create significant efficiencies across the wider business
- Interact with senior, external stakeholders as part of a world-class procurement function, acting as an SME for your various categories
- Have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for one of the largest companies in the world and progress through their best-in-class procurement function
This is an unbelievable opportunity for an indirect generalist to move into a broad role for a global company that has continued its rapid growth despite the pandemic!
- Exposure to end-to-end indirect procurement ideally within a Pharmaceutical or FMCG environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment is preferred but not essential
- Evidence of rapid progression or significant achievements in previous role(s)
- Outstanding stakeholder and soft skills
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree or above + CIPS)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, indirect procurement, professional services procurement, marketing procurement, indirect generalist, IT procurement, FM procurement, supply chain, logistics, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, pharmaceutical procurement, procurement consultancy, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, London, Reading, Berkshire, Central London