£1,000 bonus after 6 months, £1,000 bonus after 1 year and a further £1,000 bonus after 2 years
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Lead Occupational Therapist to join our fantastic team at Blackheath Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre, located in South East London, we specialise in providing supportive, therapeutic care, throughout their stay with us, our patients are encouraged to make individual choices about all aspects of life at the centre and to be as independent as possible.
You will be leading a friendly and enthusiastic team of Occupational Therapist and Assistants who are committed to developing the department and providing the best care possible. As part of our team you will be able to build amazing relationships with your patients and really be a part of their progress.
As Lead Occupational Therapist you will:
* Have a minimum BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in Occupational Therapy
* Registered with the HCPC
* Liaise effectively with multidisciplinary team colleagues
* Keep up to date with new treatment methods and be actively involved in research projects relating to specialist area
* Provide support and guidance for junior staff and advice with complex cases where necessary assisting in the treatment of such cases
* Evaluate effectiveness of service and carry out audits where required
* Be responsible for department training and contribute to training and development of all staff
* Ensure risk management and safety procedures are in place for the OT Department and adhered to
* Provide highly specialist OT intervention for complex caseload in your specialist area
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues, visitors and carers
We can offer you:
* A rewarding career where you will be valued as a key member of our team
* Flexible working opportunities
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Enhanced sick pay
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Employee Assistance programme
* Pension contribution
Apply now to be part of our amazing team and see what a difference you can make to some's life!
specialists in care. believers in people.
The Huntercombe Group is an expert in specialist mental health, neuro-rehabilitation and complex care across the UK.
With over 30 years' practical experience and knowledge as an independent provider, dealing with some of the most complex cases nationally, we understand mental health and complex care in a way few others do