Project Manager - Programme Office - Professional Association - Central London / Hybrid Working - up to £45k (DoE) + benefits
We're looking for a Project Manager, with proven project management experience working to project management methodology (Prince2 or Agile working), to join the Programme Office of a large professional association, based near Victoria, London.
The Project Manager will manage a variety of projects within the larger corporate programme of work, aligned to the corporate business plan, ensuring that project and programme activities are organised, monitored, delivered and reported to time, cost and quality objectives and targets.
In a nutshell: We're looking for someone with demonstrable experience, with strong accountability deliver multiple projects to plan. You will be experienced in influencing, advising, managing and motivating and will be a proactive problem-solver with excellent commercial acumen and the initiative and drive to deliver results and make a difference.
What's on offer? Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, 26 days annual leave, STL, Cycle to Work Scheme, flexible / hybrid working and more!
Key responsibilities as the Project Manager will include:
* Acting as the project lead on allocated projects, being the primary liaison between the business and technical teams during the lifecycle of the projects and secretary to the associated steering group
* Ensuring project and programme activities are organised, monitored, delivered and reported and that operational activities and business processes are coordinated and managed
* Ensuring system requirements are fully understood and documented
* Producing and implementing project plans, monitoring progress and achieving agreed targets and outputs
* Investigating solutions (feasibility, costs, risks and stakeholder engagement)
* Managing the change control procedure
* Owning the project risk register and managing the compilation, mitigation and reporting of risks
* Actively assist in the user acceptance of projects, ensuring that testing is completed and working with users to embed the product into the business
* Producing training documentation and user guidance notes for each project as required
* Developing and maintaining successful relationships with key stakeholders, outsourced partners and third parties
* Developing business cases to support proposed projects
* Reporting progress and outcomes
* And more!
What we're looking for:
* Previous experience in similar Project Management roles
* Proven project management experience to project management methodology (Prince2, Agile etc.)
* Experience of influencing, advising, managing and motivating to deliver outcomes
* Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage priorities
* Good working knowledge and understanding of fundamental IT principles
* Strong IT skills - competent in developing, administering and using PC and associated networks and systems (MS Office) to acquire, manipulate and disseminate information
* Good understanding of project management methodologies - formal qualifications are desirable
* Proven experience in successful Microsoft CE projects is beneficial
* Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
* Confident communication skills and the ability to manage a variety of stakeholder interests and needs
* Proactive problem-solving team player
* Highly organised nature with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Accurate, confidential, strategic and flexible with strong business acumen
Interested in this Project Manager role?
If you have the knowledge, skills and experience we're looking for then don't delay - submit your CV ASAP, quoting 'LP - Project Manager - Programme Office - London