This Marketing Manager jobs in London. However, this is a hybrid role with most of the time spent working remotely. So, in terms of location, this B2B marketing jobs suited to applicants in London or the Home Counties. You'll join an international branding consultancy. Play an integral role in supporting the agency and collaborate with domestic and global teams. You'll need understanding of the full marketing mix, online, offline, and ideally have international marketing experience. Preferably in business-to-business marketing / B2B marketing.
A shared vision of two market leading companies, one in the UK the other in Europe, resulted in a joint venture over 20 years ago.
Through collaboration, their plan was to create a truly international offer, and provide a single point of contact to manage the design and activation of global brand solutions.
Today, the company has offices in Europe, USA, South America, and Asia, as well as a network of global strategic partners.
The agency provides brand strategy and design. Manages the activation of corporate identity solutions, implemented locally, and delivered worldwide, across the full mix of their clients physical and digital brand assets.
About this B2B Marketing Manager job
This B2B Marketing Manager job is seen as an integral role within the Brand Agency. Therefore, you'll join the global sales and marketing team, in a senior marketing job role, and report directly to the Commercial Director.
You'll collaborate with local and international teams, be responsible for promoting the Brand Consultancy globally, through brand building activity, lead generation and relationship building, to support the agencies growth.
This B2B Marketing Manager jobs responsibilities
This B2B Marketing Manager jobs responsibilities focus on supporting the business in four key areas. Brand Awareness, Lead Generation, Sales Support, and CRM Management. Duties will include:
* Create the annual sales & marketing strategy
* Act as the agencies Brand Guardian
* Nurture media relationships & manage events
* Research new markets & provide competitor analysis
* Online content planning, creation & activation to develop brand loyalty & engagement
* Create & maintain sales collateral & produce bespoke presentations & proposals
* Produce marketing reports using google analytics, social media followers, engagement & lead generation activity
* CRM management
So, to be considered for this B2B Marketing Managers job, you'll need to demonstrate:
* Degree Level qualification in International Business or Marketing or proven background in B2B Marketing
* Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience, including digital & international Marketing
* Experience in managing external agencies
* Well-rounded relationship skills & the ability to interact with a wide range of people from different cultures
* Experienced in prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines
* Possess strong verbal & written communication and presentation skills
* Commitment to continuous learning & development
* Microsoft Office 365 - SharePoint and Teams
Desirable but non-essential attributes include:
* Basic Graphic design skills preferable
* Experience of managing IT or SaaS solutions
* Knowledge of specialist marketing systems. e.g., WordPress, HubSpot, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Hootsuite, Typeform, Miro
* Understanding of monday. com
What's in it for you
In short, this B2B Marketing Manager jobs got several features that may interest you, and align with your career aspirations.
First, you'll be joining a well-established and continuously growing Brand Agency. As a result, the opportunity for future career progression is available
.Second, this senior marketing managers job offers hybrid working, with most of the time spent working remotely. Therefore, providing you with a better work / life balance, and saving you the time and expense of commuting.
Thirdly, you'll have the opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of global businesses and leading brands.
* Basic salary guide: c.£45,000 - £60,000 (neg. dependent on experience)