An award-winning consultancy providing innovative business solutions through Data Science, Cloud technology, and Managed Services is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to gain experience leading a variety of exciting projects for clients across diverse industries, whilst working with cutting-edge technology.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join this growing company, with excellent career progression, a friendly, dynamic team, and flexible working based on your lifestyle.
As a Senior Technical Project Manager, you will lead projects for clients, working closely with sales, DBA and development teams, and customers to ensure the smooth delivery of projects through the full lifecycle.
Some of your responsibilities:
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
* Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
* Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders.
* Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
So, what experience do you need? we are seeking individuals with the following experience:
* Proven experience in IT Project Management.
* Experience in Oracle and Microsoft technologies including Cloud.
* Experience in identifying and managing risks, issues, and dependencies, and building mitigation plans
* Demonstrable track record in delivering technological environments.
* Prince2 certified
* Competitive base salary
* Flexible hybrid/remote working
* 25 days annual leave (buy/sell 5 days)
* Day off for your Birthday
* Annual bonus (performance-based)
* Free-food Friday
* Season-ticket loan
* Pension contribution