A new opportunity with a leading North Yorkshire firm has become available for a Law Costs Draftsman. This role can be 100% home based or if the successful Law Costs Draftsman prefers, they can also be office based or hybrid.
The role will be to provide costs draftsperson services to the PI Department and across the company.
Duties will include:
- To prepare bill of costs for detailed assessment
- To prepare cost claims for submission to opposing solicitor and the Courts
- To undertake negotiations
- To prepare Statement of Costs for summary assessment
- To prepare and costs budgets
- To prepare Points of Dispute and Replies
- To prepare applications for interim Costs Certificates and preparing hearing bundles for Detailed Assessment
- To represent the Claimant at hearings for Assessment of costs or Costs budget hearings
If you are an experienced Law Costs Draftsman with over a years' experience, please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment for more information.