A US firm is seeking a Real Estate lawyer to join their growing London based team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious junior associate to join a busy collegiate team.
The role involves advising the firm's broad range of high-quality clients on a vast number of real estate matters. These matters include investment, acquisitions and disposals, finance, development, site assembly, and many more.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 1-3 years PQE gained at a recognised Real Estate team in the UK
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- competitive remuneration package
- excellent training and development
- career progression opportunities
- high quality and intellectually challenging work
To apply or discuss your current situation confidentially, please reach out to Sian Poynton.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Please note:
Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit