Account Director - - Experiential, PR, Music. London. £55K
This agency delivers award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands globally, regionally and within individual markets. They're looking for a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, connecting brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love.The Role
As an Account Director, you are responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of key accounts within the business. You will have a robust, integrated skillset and breadth of knowledge that extends into the wider marketing sphere, covering PR, partnerships, sponsorship, digital, experiential, and influencer engagement.
You are the central component in the team, ensuring the smooth running of all campaigns, leading client, rights-holder and partner communications. You display strong skills in managing your teams from Business Directors to Account Managers and Account Executives, as well as other internal teams including creative, production and design.
for this Account Director:
- Leading the day-to-day account and client teams
- Leading on campaigns from planning to delivery with team members - you will also have a role to play in strategic planning and creative idea generation
- Leading all budget management on the account including budget estimates, tracking / monitoring, and reconciliation
- Leading on the delivery of effective campaigns through to activation and evaluation
- Ensuring campaign activations are delivered on time and within budget
- Advising on earned communications outputs to the client and messaging across PR, social and sponsorship assets
- Strong knowledge of media and social media communications outputs, especially in relation to the specific needs of your client
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with key media across all relevant clients
- Managing and driving rich editorial opportunities including exclusives, interviews and features
This Account Director will be required
- Enthusiasm for the job and passion for your work
- 6-8 years of Account / Client management experience in earned communications agency
- Experience in talent management and contracting
- Understanding of brand and rights holder partnerships, and experience in delivering contracted assets
- Deep understanding of the sport and entertainment landscape and trends
- Experience in managing team members to deliver campaigns and projects
- Positive-attitude, proactive and solutions driven
If you're our Account Director simply send your CV to us, and we'll get in touch with you. Please quote reference ILS028.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/