£19.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) | 42 Hours - Days | Paid Breaks | Elderly & Dementia Home
A small nursing home in Southend nursing home currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The home provides round the clock nursing care to older adults living with age related frailties, medical, and dementia nursing needs and has an excellent local reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
Details of this Deputy Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts with some weekends required.
• Shift patterns are split into 6 hours of supernumerary and 36 hours on the floor per week
• An excellent hourly pay rate of £19.00 per hour (with paid breaks)
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run home that is independently owned and operate
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standard
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation