£21.50 (NHS Band 7) - Circa £44.7k | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | "Outstanding" CQC Rating
A fully CQC compliant 60+ bedded nursing home in the Thetford area is looking to hire an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified nurse to join their team as Deputy Manager.
The home provides specialist care packages for their elderly, dementia and physical disability residents striving to provide all residents the best quality of life.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts, with occasional weekend and night work where necessary
• Work split of 50/50 between practical nursing and office
• A fantastic pay rate of £21.50, which is in line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £44,720.
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and development.
• Opportunity to help lead a fully CQC compliant home with an excellent local reputation
• NMC registration fee paid
• Comprehensive training and opportunities to gain further qualifications
• NEST pension scheme
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation