Our friendly team at Meallmore are looking for a Registered Home Manager to join Airthrey Care Home. Airthrey is a purpose-built care home centrally located in the picturesque village of Airth, close to Falkirk and Stirling. It is one of the leading providers of Residential care, including nursing facilities, in the area. It is tastefully designed to be light and airy, with a range of spaces for activities.
Your role as a Meallmore Registered Home Manager will include:
· Responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring you deliver services to the highest quality that meet both internal and external requirements while ensuring the people we support are placed at the centre of the service philosophy.
· Ensures the Care Home provides a safe and stimulating environment for service users, and promotes dignity, respect and fulfilling of potential in line with National Care Standards.
· Monitor business performance and quality of care
· Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
· To uphold the business values, aims and objectives.
· Established leadership skills to manage large teams
· Demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents.
Qualifications and skills:
· Proven management experience at a similar level
· NMC registered
· Solid experience delivering elderly and dementia care in a medium to large sized care home setting
· Experience of delivering against key performance indicators, including delivering positive outcomes for residents, Care Inspectorate compliance, sales, leadership, and financial management
· Train and supervise staff
· Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
What we can offer you:
You'll be joining an Investors in People Gold accredited company, so you know already that developing our people is important to us.
· Hourly overtime rates available
· 32 days annual leave pro rata
· Free uniform
· Investment in your ongoing professional development, including our mentorship scheme
· Additional clinical skills training
· Refer a friend bonus scheme (up to £700)
· Pension scheme
· Company sick pay scheme
Salary: £56,878 per annum + overtime rates + benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
If you want to be part of our Meallmore family and this sounds like you, please click apply.
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure Scotland Scheme Membership (PVG)