Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Oxfordshire
We have a fantastic vacancy for a passionate, enthusiastic and multi-disciplined Cyber Security Professional to join our client's growing international team. The business is growing their security function and is now seeking a GRC manager to join the security team. Reporting to the head of security, you will be responsible for governance, process, and security policy. You will be leading our journey to ISO 27001 certification but will also be participating in other projects to support the security function.
Successful applicants will be communicative and engaging; eager to help secure the space mission. The job is aimed at a junior-mid level professional, perhaps someone looking for the next step in their career? Perhaps someone looking to do more than just consultancy? It's for someone who wants to be part of something; something where you can make a difference.
* Lead in the creation and management of an ISMS.
* Work to attain ISO 27001 certification, embedding security process throughout the organisation.
* Develop new and maintain existing security policies, guidelines and other documents.
* Assist in the creation of disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
* Support the Security team in other duties as required.
* Passion for cybersecurity, keeping up to date with the latest threat intelligence, technologies and trends.
* Degree-level educated or similar experience, ideally within technical disciplines.
* Professional experience working in cyber security role for a minimum of three years.
* Experience in implementing ISO27001 either internally or supporting clients in attaining ISO27001.
* Knowledge and experience in developing threat models and identifying security weaknesses over complex systems.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Project Management experience, perhaps in running ISO27001 projects.
This role is open to being a 6 month day rate contract, or a 12 month fixed term contract. The client currently works 2 days a week onsite, with the rest home working. The role is easily commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Slough and Reading and has great train links