£9.30 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity available with an international electronic manufacturing company. They are looking for a candidate to join their warehouse team in West London.
- Responsible for all shipping and warehouse tasks including picking and packing, loading, unloading, among others.
- Assist with inventory, especially in the absence of the Manager
- Receiving goods, compare purchase order against goods received, receive into ERP system
- Log everything shipped into the system on a daily basis
- Call for couriers, handle paperwork and physically load the truck
- May be responsible for signing off on customs shipments and ensure accuracy of shipments
- Provide customer service via telephone and e-mail
- Month end shipping before ERP system closes
- Assist with load in and load out for trade shows
- Configuration of Sensor Racks.
- 1 or more years experience working in a warehouse environment
- Forklift training certification (counter balance forklift)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Competent use of small hand and electrical tools.
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.