Industrial Chemicals Business Manager
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplined chemical distribution company who offer a diverse product range and have a great reputation.
The company has seen significant growth in recent months - largely through acquisition and are now looking to hire an Industrial Chemicals Business Manager as part of their development strategy for 2018.
The Industrial Business Manager will be responsible for taking the lead and managing suppliers and driving sales through the channel. The Industrial Chemicals range consists of Solvent products along with Acids and Lyes. You will have full P&L and managerial responsibility within this division of the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- As Industrial Chemicals Business Manager, you will be a proven senior sales professional who has previously sold solvent products.
- The Industrial Chemicals Business Manager will have at least 10 years experience selling chemicals.
- You will have at least 5 years managerial experience.
- The Industrial Chemicals Business Manager will ideally be a Chemist that has worked in a formulation environment and progressed into sales.
What You Get:
- The Industrial Chemicals Business Manager will receive a remuneration package of £60k - £70k base salary (depending on experience) 10-15% bonus, company car, pension scheme, healthcare and above all structured career development.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection is a specialist Technical Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Engineering Field Sales Jobs, Construction Field Sales vacancies and Specification Field Sales Positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.