Harper May is currently working with an outstanding high growth, media App Company based in a fashionable district of central London. My client has grown from its beginnings in 2005 to a near 200m revenue leader in the streaming and tech world. With the way we view sports evolving due to developing technology, my client is the future of sports streaming and can only get bigger as each year passes. With acquisitions being recently made in the last 18 months, this is an exciting time to join this amazing and rapidly evolving organization.
My client is looking for a FP&A Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Business partner senior finance team in creation of three year business planning
- Oversee analysis of company KPI's
- Business partner sales team in analysis of key trends and effects of promotional periods
- Analysis of profitability on the various revenue streams/channels in the sports industry
- Actuals vs budgets and forecasting
- Business partnering company FD along with the sales and marketing teams in ad hoc projects
- Preparing long term budgets and forecasts
- Advising the head of the division on the financial performance against budget, highlighting key areas for improvement
- Aid with the production of Month end accounts
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Educated to degree level
- Very analytically minded with a 2-3 years in a FP&A or analyst role
- Business partnering experience with senior members of staff
- Background in media/tech/startup essential