Our client, a unique marketing software organisation, are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Tester to join their team on a two month contract.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate Senior QA from a technical background who has experience in manual and automated API/Front-end testing as part of an Agile Scrum team.
You will be working with automated frameworks in Ruby, using Selenium webdriver for the UI tests and will primarily work on Macbooks with a Debian virtual machine test environment.
Skills & Experience:
- 6 + years' commercial quality assurance experience
- Expert knowledge of testing software, websites and web applications
- Experience using software development and delivery methodologies (Agile etc.)
- Automation exposure
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business, and external third parties
- Experience writing test plans and scripts
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss further.