AML - KYC MANAGER
Are you an experienced AML/KYC Manager seeking a new opportunity? If so, our client a leading Asset Servicing firm has a permanent opportunity based in their Edinburgh office.
- Experience People Manager working in an AML/KYC role
- Day to day CRS/FATCA experience
- Ability to manage a team and report back to manager on performance
- Proficient in word and excel
- Workflow management
- Able to create reports using information from multiple data sources
- Proficient and comfortable working with numbers
- Effective communicator and team player
- Good time management skills/work well under pressure and ability to prioritise
- Experience of overseeing and dealing with investor queries
- Creating and maintaining investor registers (including dealing with transfers and deaths)
- Compiling and issuing investor correspondence including tax information, investor updates, drawdowns and distributions
- Reviewing legal docs to ensure information provided to investors is as required
- Knowledge and practical experience of fund structures
- Experience of dealing with investor onboarding, capital calls and drawdowns
- Ability to undertake CRS/FATCA filings including obtaining relevant information from clients/investors, analysing data and making required submission on online IRS/HMRC portal
Job reference: 10432
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.