Ecommerce Insights & Optimisation Manager
This is a pivotal role working for a well-established, fast-paced B2C ecommerce business with big plans. Your ecommerce insights & optimisation background, ideally gained within a consumer environment, will set you in great stead to take on this exciting challenge.
Please note that you will need to have a car due to the rural location of the offices.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with the Head of eCommerce, you will be responsible for defining & leading the onsite optimisation strategy & roadmap
- Establishing exception reporting & proactive notification
- Making sure there is always accurate & complete capture of the required data
- Taking responsibility for excellent insight & analysis across reporting, reviews as well as long terms strategic initiatives
- Identifying insights and making appropriate recommendations to the relevant teams
- Reporting regularly on business performance, competitor & trend, qual & quant data and producing insights
- Developing & implementing onsite analytic approaches, and using data to drive online optimisation
- Finding the best tools and approaches for insights, analytics and recommendations
- Moving the company to the most appropriate attribution model & toolset
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent background in a similar role, ideally gained within a consumer ecommerce business
- Highly numerate and analytical with excellent problem solving skills
- Solid Google Analytics experience
- Insight based optimisation & change delivery experience
- Background in gathering, assessing & prioritising analytics as well as creating suitable business reporting
- Marketing channel optimisation and/or customer journey optimisation
- Split testing tools use would be useful, as would personalisation technologies
This is a varied & rewarding role, well suited to an experienced, team orientated digital marketing professional.
For more information please click APPLY