We are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to join a successful independent Estate Agency based in Norwich.
Basic salary: 25K-30K depending on experience, plus generous bonus.
Working hours: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday. 9am - 1pm every other Saturday. In a week that involves working Saturday you will get a day off in lieu.
- Liaising with landlords to arrange market appraisals, advice on lettings process and on the legal requirements as appropriate. Advising clients on their property portfolio and on rental values.
- Take marketing details for properties including floorplans, dictations and photographs.
- Reporting to the board with monthly income and branch productivity
- Managing and driving a team of property professionals including negotiators and property management
- Marketing ideas and collaborating with social media manager for blogs and material for publication
- Motivating team to achieve targets
- Managing leads from property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla
- Proactively calling through landlord leads from Rightmove and Gumtree etc.
- Coordinating referencing and overseeing administration department
- Complaint handling
- HMO management
- Holiday rental management
- Carrying out adhoc requirements of the office i.e covering viewings and periodic inspections
- In depth working knowledge of lettings industry and requisite legislation
- Have a strong work ethic with a passion for customer service
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the lettings industry
- Articulate and well spoken
- Excellent written communication skills
- Full clean driving licence
- ARLA qualified desirable
If you are interested in working with fun, friendly team please apply with your CV and we will get in touch with you to discuss your application.