2x Graduate Financial Sales Executive
Our client, one of the fastest growing names in finance, is looking for 2x Graduate Financial Sales Executives to join their expanding sales team. Last year the team doubled in size, and their aim is to do the same again this year, therefore they are looking for 2 ambitious graduates to join this exciting project.
- Generous and uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly holiday rewards for top performers (last year top salespeople went to Tokyo, Miami and Iceland)
- Free corporate gym membership upon joining
- Company football, hockey and cricket teams
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants for top performers
Job title: 2x Graduate Financial Sales Executive
Salary: £21-23k basic, £40-£45k OTE + benefits
Start date: February 2018
This is an opportunity to work with the biggest names in Finance. They have a long-standing history of attracting the best young talent as a highly reputable FTSE 250 listed company. They are looking to take on a number of graduates, expanding and maintaining their double-digit growth they experience year-on-year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in financial sales at one of the most exciting sales companies in the UK.
- Develop new business - approaching new potential customers
- Account management - develop ongoing relationships with the clients you bring in
- Cold call prospective clients to generate leads
- Meeting with Financial Directors and C-level executives
- Gain product knowledge and become an expert in your field
- A recent graduate with at least a 2:2 from a top 30 university
- Resilient and able to cope with being knocked back
- Ambitious and looking to progress within the company
- Confident and able to build relationships
- Money motivated
- Competitive nature and evidence to show this (e.g. background in sport)
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to James Axford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do sales differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.