Area Sales Manager - Commercial Projects (South East)
Business Development Manager / Area Sales Manager / Sales Executive / B2B / Commercial Projects / Specification Manager
Excellent opportunity for an established Area Sales Manager, BDM or Specification Manager to join a market leading and growing organisation within the Fire Safety industry to cover the South East Region.
The company offers a great salary and benefits package that ensures employees remain with the company long term. Employees also gain excellent job satisfaction as the role demonstrates purpose, selling a range of products which are highly beneficial to both society, and the safety of people around the globe.
About the Role
- Developing new commercial market opportunities - typical project types will be commercial buildings such as Canary Wharf, commercial tower blocks, London offices, etc.
- Engaging with designers, specifiers and contractors with a view to generating quotes.
- Working closely with the internal sales, marketing, estimating and design departments.
- Identifying new market opportunities for potential business ventures.
- Utilising construction industry marketing information software.
- Carrying out CPD presentations with architects and specifiers.
- Using the company's CRM system to feed back and manage information.
There is also an additional opportunity for an Export Manager to fulfill similar duties with travel to the Middle East.
- Business related or technical qualification
- Previous and proven sales experience
- Ability to learn and respond to technical information inquiries
- Formal sales training
- Sold products within the 'high end' commercial construction market (e.g. fire doors, curtain walling or solar shading)
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with construction industry related business
- Worked in a project orientated or heavily bespoke product environment Fire and/or Safety Background
Salary: £40,000- £45,000 per annum
What's On Offer:
- Company Car
- 24-27 days holiday plus statutory.
- Generous pension scheme
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.