Extrastaff are currently looking for a Branch Administrator to work within our Maidstone Branch.
Your role will be to support the consultants and as such you will be required to multitask and be able to deal with all aspects of working within a high street branch in a professional manner.
Previous admin experience is not essential. Position may be suitable for someone currently working within retail.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Data entry using Excel, Google Sheets and in-house systems
- Ensuring all documentation and compliance information is recorded, scanned and filed.
- Preparing and processing weekly Payroll
- Resourcing for Candidates
- Registering and Referencing Candidates
- Ordering office supplies/PPE
- Dealing with Client and Candidate Queries
- Handling in-bound calls
You must have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Good Excel/Word/Google Skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Confident telephone and face to face manner
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Willing to learn and build experience
- Helpful, proactive and positive attitude
The working hours are Mon-Fri 09.00h - 17.00h.
If you're interested in this position, please contact Extrastaff Maidstone on 01622 695555.