Recruitment Consultants (Trainee) Medical / Pharmaceutical
Recruitment Consultant - Trainee roles - Pharmaceutical / Medical / Scientific - Leeds
Starting Salary £18,000 to £20,500 (dependent on experience), rises to £23,000 - £25,000 after 12 month with OTE £40,000 in Year 1, OTE £60,000-£80,000 in year 2. Industry recognised training with thriving, global, specialist recruitment business.
Are you seeking excellent training, genuine global career development opportunities and impressive financial rewards based on your own performance from day one?
The company is a trusted global recruitment brand providing high-end recruitment consultancy to Research and Development companies, large multinationals and the public sector. Sectors include biotechnology, medical devices, medical communications, regulatory and clinical roles. Their awards include "Best Recruitment Company to work for" and "Investors in People".
They are now seeking bright, determined, sales-oriented individuals who want a chance to break into the recruitment business on one of the industry's most respected training schemes.
To apply for this role:
- Of graduate claibre with 3 months+ sales experience.
- You do not need to bring any specific scientific knowledge. However, having a curious nature along with any interest / enthusiasm for science and technology is an advantage.
- Above all you will driven, ambitious and looking to succeed in business.
Duties following your training course:
- Owning and building your "desk" within the Medical / Research sector
- Undertaking candidate searches for your assignments utilising advertising, database searching, head-hunting, networking, social media etc…
- Consulting with clients to understand their requirements and proposing solutions.
- Undertaking telephone interviews with candidates.
- Offering guidance and advice to clients and candidates in your specialist market.
- Managing the interview process, negotiating fees, salaries and interim contract rates and making placements.
You will receive an industry-recognised training scheme which includes an initial residential induction course, classroom sessions, e-learning and mentoring.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive an industry leading uncapped, individual commission scheme, a full corporate benefits package (car scheme or car allowance, healthcare, share scheme and pension on qualification) and a programme of sales incentives including holidays / city-breaks, sporting hospitality, "lady's days" and monthly "lunch-clubs" for the top performers.
Contact name: Sean Curran
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737